Since yesterday not much has changed with the forecast for this weekend's storm: it's set to start later this afternoon and carry on until Saturday evening.
Unfortunately, the Studio Schedule does not allow for classes to be made up, however, as per our Snow and Makeup Policy, students are welcome to try any other recreational class in our program.
We have a late season storm approaching, due to hit us Friday evening into Saturday afternoon. However, the National Weather Service is still not entirely certain of the track of the storm or the predominant type of precipitation (rain/snow/sleet), so we don't want to prematurely call a closure because of the storm. We will of course close if it is mostly snow or ice.
Right now it looks most likely that we be open for all classes , but closed for all classes (including Comp Rehearsals in Wells). This may change however based on the timing, track, and intensity of the storm.
Please keep an eye on your inbox as situations change. Before you come or don't come to class or Saturday, please check the latest status for the Studios. We will update using all of the following methods:
Please do not call the studio to find out the latest status, as we'll probably be outside shoveling snow!